Kiwi crew are happy to provide samples for you to try for colour, size and fit.
Kiwi Crew | FORCE Sportswear Sample Policy
It is our policy to invoice you for any samples and the cost of freight to send these to you. We also require pre-payment in full for samples, just as we would for any other order. When we receive the samples back from you we will issue a credit and refund using your original payment method.
So that we can efficiently provide a credit and refund to you:
- Samples MUST be returned to us in a RE-SALEABLE CONDITION, CLEAN AND UNDAMAGED. Soiled or damaged samples will be returned to you and full payment will be required.
- Please take care when opening your bagged samples as they MUST be returned along with ALL PACKAGING in a RE-USABLE CONDITION. This includes pins, tissue paper, swing tags, plastic bags, hangers and anything else that comes with each garment. We are happy to re-fold and bag for you – just as long as all of the packaging materials are there. Non-return of packaging will incur a $3 + GST per garment re-packaging fee.
- Please ensure that you send your samples back to us using a TRACK AND TRACE COURIER METHOD. If we do not receive samples that you have sent and you cannot provide a “Proof of Delivery”, we will require full payment for the samples.
- Kiwi crew will not be held responsible for undelivered items sent untracked and/or via NZ Post
- Samples MUST be returned to us within 14 DAYS. We may not issue a credit to you if the return is outside the 14 DAY period and full payment will be required.
HOW TO RETURN SAMPLES TO KIWI CREW
Please call us on 09 443 4700 and request a RA (Return Authority) number.
Please send via TRACK AND TRACE COURIER to:
56 Porana Rd
Please include any relevant PAPERWORK with your samples.
We will process the credit (or advise otherwise) in 5-7 working days and email a copy of the credit to you.
If you have questions relating to the Kiwi crew Sample Service, please call us on 09 443 4700 and we'll be happy to help.