DTG printing can only be done on cotton rich materials. It's perfect for your classic cotton T-shirts and Singlets.
- DTG is great for one-off designs and prints
AS Colour tees are best for DTG printing because of their premium quality. Check them out here
- DTG is great for designs with a lot of colour gradient and intricate details.
- We use eco friendly, water-based textile inks.
- There are NO Set-Up Fees!
- All we need from you is a hi-resolution file of your design or logo
- Turnaround time is 2-5 business days
- Screen Printing is great for large quantities, and designs or logos that you're likely to print again. So it's Ideal for printing your company uniforms.
- We can screen print on most materials.
- If you prefer a dry fit breathable polyester then screen printing is your answer
- This print option is done by hand by a highly skilled screen printer who mixes all the colours to get it exactly right
- Colours are vibrant and bold
- Each colour inyour logo needs a separate screen, so the more colours you have, the more expensive the print becomes
- There is a set up fee of $45 per screen
- Once we have your logo set up, we keep your artwork on file
- It's only $20 to reset each screen when you're ready to order again
- All we need form you is a Hi-Resolution / vector file of your logo or design
- Turnaround time is 7-10 business days